26 oktober 2008

Pictures!


Thanks to my little Ricoh Camera that actually captures a little copy together with the RAW photo I normally shoot in, I finally got some shots from the mountains to show you all!
Enjoy!



Here's Filip, enjoying the view thats out of view, Lobuche East. Photo is taken just outside the village of Lobuche facing in the direction of Pheriche.





Here's me, standing half an hour above the Pyramid that you come across on the way to Gorak Shep. Behind me is Nuptse, our trusty companion along the upper regions of the trek.



Lobuche Base Camp, right before I had one of those awful Spaghetti Bolgnaise that I brought. Those boots have been worn in for a full 4 weeks, but I wasn't sure if it was the boots or Filip and me that smelled the worse.




Having a good day of hiking and exploring over the town of Dingboche. We found a little boulder with this nice view that we just had to try a few moves on.



Today we took a wild taxi ride out to a local climbing wall. We had a good time and met a Nepali Mountain guide that's been working in Norway! No need for a belay device here, having a 10 mm rope gone 15mm through the anchor does the job!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Jag blev så glad när du ringde lillebror! Köpenhamn var kanon och alla hälsar så mycket :)
Kram kram
/systeryster

Anonym sa...

Vad mycket skägg!! Det får allt åka bort när du kommer hem filip ;) haha

Anonym sa...

Gubbar Gubbar Gubbar,,, så kul att se att ni njuter av moderjord, jag blir riktigt inspirerad av att ta mig ut själv. Vilken resa ni har gjort!!

Jag vill se ännu mer bilder någon dag..

Sköt om er!
/Gustav