05 november 2008

Home


Finally back home after a long and tiresome flight. "-Whoao, it's so quiet!" was my first thought when we finally got to Stockholm. We've had a great trip and really learnt a lot. There are a few things that I learned that will definitely help next time I go the himalayas climbing (I will soon give you "the himalayan-high-experience-list")

Now back in Sweden i'm enjoying luxuries like clean tap-water, good coffee and a soft bed. Sleeping like a king now.

Got home yesterday and i'm already dreaming/planning on new adventures and new climbs. Can't wait to get back to the big mountains! Even though I'm really psyched for the coming ice-climbing season.
Here's another picture from "the Boulder" just above Dingboche, with the majestic Ama Dablam in the background. (More pictures to come in the following days)
Take care and dream big!
/F

Inga kommentarer: